Purchasing a new construction home can be a great option for any prospective home buyer. It’s important, however, to work through your Realtor® as we…
- ensure you have representation (the builder’s sales associate represents them, not you)
- educate you on the market for both new construction as well as the neighborhood in question to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible consistent with fair market value
- protect and make you aware of potential hidden costs that can often accompany a new build sale
- guide you through what can be a complex and unique process depending on what builder/community you choose
- make the builder aware you are an informed and well-educated buyer who may be considering other options (competitive advantage!)
- provide you with important post-closing advice/information to help you maximize your investment (tax info, maintenance options, market updates, etc)
- have our commission paid by the builder–not you! So there’s very little reason not to utilize our services!
Always use your Realtor® to contact the builders or you risk losing our valuable representation and services (AVOID REACHING OUT OR GIVING THEM YOUR INFORMATION DIRECTLY FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING WITH YOUR REALTOR®). Further, if you get approached by a salesperson or tour any models without your Realtor®, be sure to let them know you’re working with an agent so they’re made aware.
Below are the most common builders in the Northeast Florida area. We encourage you to tour the sites but again, do NOT reach out to them directly or fill out any information (including pop-ups) as this may cause you to lose agent representation. If you see a home/community of interest, contact us and we’ll be happy to get you all the information you need and possibly even schedule a showing!
- David Weekly
- DR Horton
- Dream Finders
- Richmond American
- Taylor Morrison
- Toll Brothers
Custom Luxury Builders:
- Arthur Rutenberg
- Cottage Home Company
- JA Long
- John Merrill